Thursday, July 18, 2013

May I ask who supports Seren from the Jmod team



May I ask who supports Seren from the Jmod team?  This game cannot be hacked instead if u hacked this It turns out banned.  Glad to see Runescape is taking mittens off of its models. But I like fighting and causing friction between people. I'm lvl 200 with full buy runescape accounts  Pernix I'm a nerd come at my keyboard noobs. Why keep to ourselves when we can all join forces and make better technology?!!!! Seren ftw. She has one of the noblest goals and also sell runescape accounts was a close friend of my favorite god guthix. We will stop the destruction of glienor. Your Corporation is Horrible You Provide Crappy Customer Service! Read Emails About 1xmagicianx1 already.... Its been 2 Weeks Since you've read anything if not longer! Where is Mod Andrew when you need him...

 Does anyone else find seren's whole motto kinda irritating? 'Lets keep to ourselves' Yeah, because that wont spark racial, cultural or religious difference like it already has, and cause wars in gielinor like it already has.  I join Seren because she was the closest God to Guthix, and he is dead and always wished to have no followers. reverse sexistism- Wow Steff, I bet that male character is a girl irl. LOL, yea I'm sure he is. According to the timeline, Seren was one of the first gods to visit Gielinor, in the First Age with Guthix. Then she was primarily the goddess of the elves, and her influence also        sell rs accounts extended to the gnomes I believe. When was seren released I haven't heard of it. free acc with 10mil in bank lvl 180 plus with alot of gear and high lvls inbox me for login info ty.

No comments:

Post a Comment