Monday, July 1, 2013

Demon hunter guide

 I think it's quite easy, atleast with the proper gear and skills. Here's my skill list, try it sometime
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aRjVYX!TYe!acYcbZHow do you have 70k dps? Is this your single damage or did you multiply your % of skills in it?
because I have 33k dps and 43k hp and around 380  cheap d3 gold resistances. But the end of act 2 is hard for me!
If you don't have hp and resistances you cant stand still and you cant fire! So you are notting than with a lof of damage, I think!!
Mayby you can post a screen shot of your equipment? :)

so you're full of ____. And also it's easy to get dps high but I find that stacking some resist and vit can really help and by help I mean get 2 or 3 hits instead of getting 1 shotted every friggin time. People often mistake with all resis/vitality for dh means tanking. No, it just means you get to survive 2 or 3 more hits instead of getting 1  Diablo III gold hit everytime so you don't spend 30k on repairs. Also with zero all resist and minimal vitatlity you get one shotted so much that at some point the elite HP gets reset because you have the wait time before reviving. And please don't act like you can beat all elites with glass cannon build past act 1. You just simply can NOT.

The thing is when u try to balance HP and DPS u become easy target, as a DH obviously u cant tank cuz u r ranged so dont focus 2 much on HP focus more on DPS< for example with my DH being lvl 53 on Hell i got 16k DPS and 20k Diablo 3 items buy  HP and trust if u have high DPS u simpy kill the mobs befeore they come clos to you with the aid of templar a companion(in my case a boar) and a turrent its easy gaming with DH

No comments:

Post a Comment