Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I wish I could get on to play on Diablo 3


The only thing i feel will happen is they'll do some horribly screen locking if you're playing 4 people locally, so you won't be able to fan out to find elites if you need to get valor refreshed asap. They don't care about Diablo fans Diablo III accounts all they care about is Pocketing the money they make off wow and Ah cut on D3.

 I'm glad the most popular comments pop up so fast. Now blizzard can know and ignore how much we hate them.Well, I guess they still have Starcraft ... They went from 3 Amazing games, to now 1 great game and 2 wtf game buy Diablo 3 items , When the game that is about 10 years old (+- a few years) is better than what they just made thats just sad lol.

I wish I could get on to play on Diablo. I asked that my account authenticator be removed and also explained how my mobile number is no longer valid. Since then I haven't been able to play. I get fed up in the endless cusotmer service loop Diablo 3 gold for sale when trying to speak to a person.Hmm might be a nice local casual beer-drinking with your buds kind of game. The last console game I was able to play co-op with my wife was Champions of Norath which was so much fun so I for one am looking forward to that experience again, I just wish I didn't play the PC version first. Danielle Nicole Farrell-Stewart. blizzard ruined diablo. good job guys.we waited all of this time for d3 and it sucked! wasted my money, could have payed a phone bill with and they named him : "Bender"

No comments:

Post a Comment