Friday, June 19, 2015

Let us look Heavensward

Hey y'all! It is almost here! Quick question: I bought the CE from PSN for PS3. I'm downloading the patch now, but when do I choose which account I want to use? After patch? Not sure how it works cheap FFXIV Gil, but if you had to enter a code, that's when you should choose an account.  should help, I hope. I love what you guys are doing to control network congestion upon release. AFK auto-kicks and field instances. That is simply great. Happy to pay to play! Let us look Heavensward! The StormRider rides his mighty battle chocobo Cyclonius to Ishgard!

 If I buy it from psn tomorrow will I still get early access? from what ive seen you can still buy early access or pre order until the 23rd and im downloading already. I can't say 100% but I don't think so early access codes have to be put in before this maintance is over.. because early access starts tomorrow and the game is live to everyone on the 23rd ^ Once the servers are back up, early access codes can no longer be entered. That's not correct. "Early access will end on Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 12:01 a.m. in the time zone for the registered account’s region. Please register the full registration code/promotion code for buy FFXIV Gil FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward before this time to continue playing after the early access period."

I'm actually a bit pissed off about the nerf to black mages flare... Can we still buy early access at any time? You had to pre order it. Some places gave you a pre order code for it. Most place is not giving it anymore. From SQ store you surly can. Anyways the server are most likely to be laggin during 1/2 days. so no worries about this, wait it out bro. Not after preorder start time ala 2am, then everyone has to wait until official release.



You may also like:

How to Farm millions of FFXIV Gil in Version 3.0 Heavensward

How to Choose A Race in Final Fantasy XIV


No comments:

Post a Comment