Sunday, June 14, 2015

everything in FFXIV Heavensward is dragon related

Gimme my ps4 code already >:0.  I called SE and they are making everyone in NA whom ordered physical copy's wait until the 19th... Oh seriously ? That kinda sucks. Thanks for the info though cheap FFXIV Gil Zachery Palmer. That sucks, EU over here got it right away. That's the thanks I get for paying close to $140?  midgardsormr pet maybe? mayyyyyyyybe? just ifrit titan and garuda? oh, well damn.

I seriously think they need to make more egi, but only allow us to have 3 on our hotbars at a time. Kinda like chocobo bardings? If that makes sense. No, it will break game balance. They're giving Egi glamors but that's it. New summons PALEAASE. Older Looking man, in a pink bow and frills/ winged garb? I see the artist is playing the internet game. Well played artist. My most favorite minion. This has got to be my favourite so far, lol. Does this mean SMNs will have some dragon-based abilities? Their new AF gear looks draconic (same as DRG's new AF) and there's 2 drakes in this pic - not to mention they're able to enter Bahamut Trance and perform a skill that looks like Akh Morn. I'll be on vacation most of the first week this is out, but I'm looking forward to this! But WoW is adding flying back huehuehuehuehue. Guy knows how to buy FFXIV Gil rock a miniskirt and stockings. New Egi confirmed? 

Their new skills channels the power of Bahamut, so there's the dragon component. Also, everything in Heavensward is dragon related.  Steven Vaschetto the theme is about Ishgard and Dragons but it seems only DRG and SMN gets the dragon treatment.  That is is one assumes the floating purple poo is bahamut....

No comments:

Post a Comment