Friday, June 26, 2015

16 different websites lose access to heavensward

Maybe if you didnt have 16 different websites to manage your account... How do I get my game on time without customs deciding they needed to investigate the package? lol.. (seriously.) I love how so many people complain. They could just shut the servers down buy FFXIV gil . And say have a nice day.... Should add receiving pre order bonus item codes after early access has already ended ( The page still works but I think people need clarification ) I was worried about it at first since I have less than superb internet and haven't even been able to play yet. #DataCaps. unsure. Gotta go borrow someone else's internet to get the latest patch.

can se sell twintania mount as optional item in mogstation like sleipnir mount? really want to buy that mount..  I ordered collectors cheap FFXIV Gil, now its in customs... So if they dont release it before the 27th then i lose access to heavensward!!!? The PS Store was easy to pre order(: I did the same thing but still can't access heavensward. For me it just downloaded the game and theme. I booted it up. Another update and bam! How do you download the Mac digital copy? Bought it but don't have any idea where the download is. I want Collector's Edition. Fork over $120 and you can have it. You can do it by their store or collectors over your gaming platform (ps store or steam I would guess) I wish they could have done a digital upgrade for it cause i would have baught it after looking at the mounts in game. I baught the normal edition cause it was really the only one i could get. Woah, that new Alphinaud voice actor. Super awkward after jumping into HW content right after finishing the Beofre the Fall stuff.

 If you're joining for the first time, you can start a free 14-day trial! Use one of these Recruit-A-Friend codes for 20% bonus EXP equipment and other special rewards!! I'm annoyed with the constant maintenance !! It's like June is pay to not play!!!! Get it together already.



You may also like:

How to Register the Heavensward Expansion Pack



No comments:

Post a Comment