Wednesday, April 15, 2015

playing FFXIV on PS4

Anybody out there on the Malbro server?  I need some friends yo!  Still refuse to DRG. Got to 50, got relic for title then have not touched since.

 Brace yourselves... There will be an invasion of FFXIV Gil LOLDRGs, all falling from the sky like comets to spam Ring of Thorns in Mor Dhona/Asgard!  It doesn't really provide much information as to the actual content of the game is what I mean. A load of dragoons in a floating castle attacking flying creatures - very pretty but I just don't really know what to make cheap FFXIV Gil of it.

 Hey everyone!! I hope this post is not too mundane, but I could REALLY use your help! I'm currently playing FFXIV on PS4 (long enough to become a level 40 conjurer). Having to use the remote to "speak" to other characters is terrible and in combat situations nearly impossible. Is there a secondat keyboard or some other way to type text/converse while simultaneously using the PS4 remote?

lvl60 passive ability of drg "if you are dead upon completion of a duty, you instantly roll 99 on the drops."  Dam this gonna be the longest few months waiting for this to come out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment