Thursday, April 23, 2015

Irina Sykes

I had my fingers crossed for a side braid. I wanna do an Elsa and a katniss glamor so bad... Is leviathan considered to be amongst the top servers? Population/activity and progression-wise cheap FFXIV Gil ? Nobody uses /yell and /shout (those are zone chat no?) I see alot of people but no-one is talking...

It's mostly in Mor Dhona that I see people shouting. My FC and friends mostly talk in our linkshell. Hopefully they'll have more than 2 new ones for female miqote. Longer than midback hairstyles please? Cmon break the traditional MMO standard of hairstylesFFXIV Gil !

Loving the pigtails. They'll look awesome in rolandberry red with icy highlights. I'm busy trying to go for Irina Sykes on mine though XD. hair isn't that great in this game. Maybe one day (along with bard gear).  I hope there is more, those seem kind of boring except the Japanese themed hair style...

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..
    Minecraft Server List

    ReplyDelete