Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Alexstraza is not a warlock

Because that is Alexstraza not a warlock.. i want my warlock to look like a dragon queen Dragonkin class for players with Loremaster, 15,000 achievement points, and all classes at 100, please!

It will be the final challenge and the biggest reward. Something to keep players subscribed 12 months of the year. If I were on the Bachelor and she was a contestant I would pick buy FFXIV Gil her without talking to the others. It would be a quick season. This is a really FFXIV Gil accurate cosplay, she did an amazing jo.

Looks like elastic straps to hold the leg armor up. Talented. I wish I could pull something like that off! She finished the armor right before her flight left so she never had a chance to do a test run on the body paint. How do you make something like this? That's awesome! I want to make an Ironman suit for my husband. Hands on hips or something on hands would look better? Needs something like garters to hold the leg armor in place other than the black strip across the front. Otherwise beautifully done, bravo!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment