Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Does WTFast count

What about players who are completely innocent of anything an have worked hard for their gold that have been hacked? What then? I've sent in a ticket twice with no response DFO Gold . I lost 2 million gold, 4.5k clear cubes and more. (I got all this due to farming corrupt temple and got lucky with a shooting star drop). 


My game won't launch when I press "PLAY"..."DFO.exe" is in the background session but nothing shows up (neither the game or the hack detector)...Tried reinstalling and rebooting, didn't help. SOMEONE HELP. Hacking is for lazy assholes and gold buying destroys the game economy look buy DFO Gold at elsword for more proof.

Neople, What is your Take on DFO Hud mods? I know a lot of people enjoy the personalization and it doesn't harm any aspect of the game. Would you classify that as hacking? And if you don't condone it what are the consequences of using those files?

 Does WTFast count? It's the only way to get on with my college wifi or else my character or servers won't load.

No comments:

Post a Comment