Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What's the point in playing WOW


HC is fun until you die due to a disconnect :P
Yesterday I decided I'm never ever farming solo on HC again. Best part was I had just bought some upgrades with the 40m I had saved up

Oh well, new barb on the makes... Already lvl30 D3 items!

IMO there is really no "point" to any videogames. Either you find them fun or you dont. SC got kind of stale for me so I swapped to HC and I'm enjoying the game again apart from my fit of rage due to my DC death last night :P

What's the point in playing WOW? Heck I just binned my WOW sub because I find D3 a more rewarding grind... I don't get much time to game, and lately have always chosen D3 over WOW. Granted I'm a LFR hero these days as my guild died in Cata, but still, once you're locked out of raids for the week, everything else in WOW is just 'filler' (imo). So I like being able to jump into D3 anytime and be just as cheap D3 gold productive (or not) regardless of when/what I last played.

Yea, prices are WAY down on the AH, I kitted out my Monk so I could do a full inferno clear at 60. Got myself a crappy Skorn, a few Legendary's, some set items and the odd yellow. Mostly with Dex + Vit + CC + CD and Resist all. Wasn't perfect gear, still lots of useless stats, but the point is, it cost me 700k. So for less than a Mil, I can deck out any alt for a full inferno clear.

The downside to this however, is I haven't managed to sell anything apart from crafting mats and the odd MF/GF/+XP item with decent main stats, even the Legendary's I'm finding with half decent rolls are swamped on the AH for as little as 10k buyout, then you jump to something insane like 700mil+ for the same item just with perfect rolls... or even close to perfect. It's actually worked out alright (imo). Inferno farming Diablo 3 account buy(MP0-2) gear is cheap as chips which lets people get right into the endgame.

No comments:

Post a Comment