Friday, June 7, 2013

Diablo series


woooow!wonderfull comment!took you long enough to write it?If i ot laid or not it is my business and i am sure it ahs nothing to do with the game,so your loss here.Also,you hate a game THEN you complain and spam on fb and the forums?clap clap!Way too go guys!The TRUE ahter just STOPS playing the game and moves on WITHOUT posting flame and ahte comments.Thats why i will say again,you are hypocrites.p.s. i have a gf sell diablo 3 account.

Being subbed to the Facebook page tells me what they're up to without me ever needing to go look anywhere for it. It just happens to cross my Facebook browsing every now and then. I installed the game, and uninstalled it after soloing inferno. It was easy, simplistic, and wasn't customizable at all. I've been a long-time Blizzard fan, mostly for the Diablo series, which I've played as my primary until Diablo 2 became a ghost town of bots where to buy Diablo 3 account. I looked forward to this game for years. I hold no shallow hope it will be "fixed". It's designed too differently for changes to matter. It does however provide me some sick amusement to see that, for some unknown reason, man-hours are being wasted on adjusting it Diablo 3 items
.

lol Milt, it seems all you can do is bash these people and call them names. There is no rule explicit or implied, ANYWHERE, that says people who follow a page need to love the game, OR that all comments need to be positive. People who dislike a game have just as much of a right to provide feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment