Monday, June 24, 2013

skills guide for becoming a barbarian elite in diablo 3


SKILLS - RECOMMENDED:

Here are the abilities that I recommend using and that I find best. Of course a lot of things depend on your play style and personal preferences, hence I will later list other viable skills that you might choose to use Diablo III account
.

This skill is just insane for single target dps. I always had problem with choosing between bash and frenzy, but after some testing, in the end I fell in love with frenzy. As for rune, I saw a lot of people use Sidearm - while it is good for add packs, I find maniac to be better for boss fights without adds or situations in which you need to focus one target and nuke it down fast (there are a lot of such situations when you face champion packs, killing one champion out of the pack might be the only way to go with some combos you will get in inferno).  And if you will be stacking life per hit stat (and I recommend doing that actually, more about that later), 75% bonus attack speed is just insane Diablo 3 buy account .


Decent weapon dmg, but that is not the best thing about it. Knockback, insanely good AoE knockback. It will help you survive A LOT  selling Diablo 3 account . If it were not for seismic slam, I would still be struggling with Belial on inferno. Once I picked Shattered Ground rune, it became piss easy fight and problem of adds on phase 1&2 was solved. Cracking rift rune is also decent, if you want some more weapon dmg at the cost of smaller aoe and worse knockback.


This is A MUST skill. You just have to pick it, if you do not, than you will fail badly (unless you picked other survival ability with relatively low cooldown, that is Leap with Iron Impact, in fact it is better if you got not that great dps, but high amount of armor meaning 9k+). 65% reduced DMG is godly and will help you survive all the time. As for runes, all of them are useful in some ways. I would suggest picking up Ignorance is Bliss, if you have relatively good damage output. You will be surprised when you see the amount of self heal you can put off with that rune.


Another skill that you just have to take. While it is not so good for boss fights without adds, it will keep you alive when you are overwhelmed by huge packs of mobs. The more mobs there are, the more indestructible you shall become. Two viable runes for this spell are: Either Vengeance Is Mine or Provocation. By taking the first one, you gamble more cheap d3 gold. I tested both runes out and I died way to much with VIM. With Provocation, you are a lot more likely to survive , trust me. Anyway, the choice is yours.

The rumor is that this skill will get nerfed soon. I fear the day that this will happen... Blizzard truely does not want Inferno to be doable by barbarians.


20% increased armor buff for the whole party is nice, but that is not the most important part of this ability. You will find out the hard way, that having resists is essential in inferno. Without resists, you will die. With Impunity rune, you will get HUGE boost to all of your resistances, depending on how much of them you have at the moment. Other runes seem useful, but in my opinion, resistances are the most important stat for barb in inferno. Thus, Impunity rune is just the best.

Posted Image  Wrath of the Berserker

With this baby active, you become freaking god of war. You obtain insane boost to all stats like critical hit chance, attack speed, dodge chance and movement speed. Best skill for barbarian in the whole game (in my humble opinion). Now as for runes, all of them look good but 100% DMG boost is just way too good to pass up. With Insanity rune, I find my dmg output to be rising by 4 or even 5 times (for example, without WotB up I have constant 15k damage displayed in my profile, after popping it I get something above 60k dmage).

Wrath of the Berserker also gives you immediate immunity to CC effects (breaks any current CC on you as well), this is totally worth noting if you are facing champion pack with crowd control ability. Are you being driven mad by champion with nightmare buff? Use WotB = win, mob can kiss your arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment