Monday, June 17, 2013

I have all 5 classes 60 lvls of my d3 account


Oh yeah  I have all 5 classes 60 lvls. I have ~700h in all my chars (inc. all my HC death http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bestia-2317/ )



AND I have not got even 1 HF ring  So my post is – its just pointless to level char WITH 2+ HF rings… or.. yea.. maybe I’m not the casual player  Heh. I have good dps bard char(look at my profile), now I’m just playing ‘get achievements’ D3 game

What is the rocket-science here? You don’t even need help to kill diablo and Ghom. You will two-shot them as well with the hellfire ring.

I leveled a WD recently, solo mp10. I used a hellfire ring with 35-64 damage on it. It was a strength ring. It took 3 1/2 hours to get through one difficulty. I’m not saying this is ultrafast buy diablo 3 account, but you can get to inferno fairly quickly without any help. I think Hell difficulty was the fastest because of a a few lower req items and max movement speed.

The good thing with mp10 is that the EXP is so good that you don’t need to kill all demons to reach the level requirement for next difficulty. I was paragon level 2 when I stared inferno. I even got 5 legendaries on the road

Finalize –      WHO ever need to level fast char in D3 except HC? If you have all 5 60 lvls
If you look carefully I didn’t say anywhere that you have to do this, or even that this is the most efficient way of leveling Diablo 3 items buy It’s just a working option, and the best one I know of.

When you get in the high paragons(80+) leveling becomes ridiculously boring and farming gives nothing compared to ah. I for one chose to dick around with hc and achievements, maybe farming 2-3 hours a week for paragon progression. Auctions do the heavy lifting for my goldcount Diablo 3 items.

Rushy is the dh that used this method.

So.. THIS is the method for high (80+) paragon lvl players who HAVE only 1 char and NOW wants to play D3 with other characters(oh!!! there are others.. not just one my best one..) on Lvl 60 fast

No comments:

Post a Comment