Thursday, March 23, 2017

FFXIV art book “The Scars of War”

And here I am just waiting for an Astrologian pin. We want moogle slippers. Hey man, how's it going? Long time since we spoke, hey you haven't seen a wallet lying around with money in it have you? smh  Sell some amiibers.  I think if you were to click the link you would find out exactly that. Aweee really thats long was hoping you would just tell me instead of me replying to u now no one will tell me so now i have to cheers dude means alot ive worked hard on this laziness all day ya no.Yeah, we can see you work really hard on your laziness.

Stuffed animals. FFXIV Gil I have the Emerald Carbuncle. He's very cute! Art has always been an integral part of the Final Fantasy experience, and you can now have access to more of it then ever – the FFXIV art book “The Scars of War” is now available in limited numbers! Head on over to the store to secure your copy, including a Wind-Up Hraesvelgr code! I hope the new DLC has some fun new abilities for tanks (healers also) as we are not getting any new classes. Um. We are getting the Samurai class in Stormblood. That's new! SAM is a dps but still its nice to see new classes regardless. I'm still a newbie tank and I suck at healing onnps4 but i do the best I can. I pretty much exclusively play tank and it's getting a bit bland so hopefully the cross class gets reworked nice to make things a bit more fun.

The only tank and healer skills that matter is Insta-Queue. (y). At this point, it feels like you are paying for the Minion (DLC)..  I hope this game comes to Xbox One. I played FFXI on Xbox 360 for years. I'd definitely get it if they bring it to Xbox One. But but but moneys.... I'm a ffxiv 1.0 and still don't know what this is trials of bahamut is, Cheap FFXIV Gil i know what is it about but what is this? A movie? A play? Some convention? an escape room i believe. ^this company however does it based off of Anime and famous japanese videogame themes. Yo go in with friends and try to complete challenges and puzzles within a time limit.  Your game have a flaw (i try it). You can't be a bad guy -_-... Stuff like the dark side of the force u know, kill the npc ect... Not funny... :-(waugh Sams! I wanna do it! But it's too faarrrrrr ;~;!!!!! yo the LA dates are out 6/16-6/18 with prepurchase specials what ya thinks?!?

The thing event thing is on sale right now and if you prepurchase tickets it's like $7 cheaper per person. Zackary Rhodes can u grab mine and ill pay u back? we have some people that are coming to.  Do we need to buy as a group? Or do we group up there? If we gotta buy as a group to do it together, I can just pay whatever the amount is if you're buying the tickets Zackary Rhodes.  Zackary Rhodes my group(s) got tickets for 9PM on Sat. Not sure what times are still available but some are sold out for at least on Saturday when we bought ours. Hoping it'll be a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment