Wednesday, November 9, 2016

FFXI had the best combat ever


I just recently re-downloaded ffxiv and didn't know 6 developers are taking care of this. I missed this game so I'm enjoying updates that let me know that this game is still kicking.  I wish, but I didn't like how the game went after WotG... CoP and ToAU had a blast when it was release... bring the good old party system ! FFXI had the best combat ever.  I thought the same thing, until i tried partying with trusts and i actually like it better than old school parties. There is no complaining, FFXIV Gil no my gear is better than your gear, no oops we need a new tank, new healer etc, no waiting days as a dps with your flag up. You just level what you want, where you want, how you want.

 Cop and treasures were literally the best mmo expansions ever in my opinion.. Janet Hofer I can understand why you feel that way.. but I really liked to party with real members, I haven't tried with Trusts though.. But I wouldn't mind waiting for a heal or a tank.. game had to many things to do.. if after a certain amount of time couldn't find what you need I would just go level another job. The game was really about an adventure.

I wouldn't say the best battle system, but I do miss the game as well.  Mary Miller To me it was.. never found a MMORPG with that feel.. they were all too action and most just look the same.. Buy FFXIV Gil  Jace Scott Williams I played a bit of WotG... wasn't the same fun like previous expansions..  Petition progression servers that start at 60 cap and roll out an expansion at set intervals. I'd be there in a heartbeat.

When you say the old party system do you mean you actually LIKED logging on and then sitting somewhere while shouting or with flag up for HOURS on end waiting for people in your level range to actually group with you just to disband 20 minutes later because the healer DC'ed? Trusts is amazing, and you can still find old school parties sometimes, but you don't have to depend on them to actually play. You can log in and play whenever you want for however long you want and then log out without feeling guilty. The new system is good for people who want to play when they feel like it and actually still have a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment