Thursday, November 24, 2016

FFXIV Kuplipo the Moogle

Here is Kuplipo the Moogle! Yesterday, he was on his first official trip to Frankfurt where the FFXIV Fan Festival will be held in February! We are happy to report that everything went well, Kuplipo has made it safely back to London, Kupo!  I would have thought it would be sold out ages ago like the others. Perhaps they set the ticket price a little too high this year. Does anyone know when they will be selling the premium live steam tickets ? I have the Rikku minion but would love to have Yuna to Cheap FFXIV Gil , cant really attend in person just like the Las Vegas event.

Figure of speech, but I get what you mean. Does anyone know when they will be selling the premium live steam tickets ? I have the Rikku minion but would love to have Yuna to, cant really attend in person just like the Las Vegas event.  The stream tickets went on sale just about a week before the actual event (bought a Las Vegas one) Rebecca Evans I bought the las Vegas one as well but I can't seam to find the links for the Tokyo or Frankfurt live stream tickets. All I seam to find are physical ones . It's not out yet. They will release steam info when it's really close to the actual events. Like a week before Japan fan fest etc.

The JP FanFest isn't until Dec 24 & Buy FFXIV Gil 25th, and the EU one isn't until Feb. As noted, you aren't buying them more than a week before the FanFest.  This makes me feel better about the day knowing someone elses moogle goes on adventures. My Kupla is a bit of a drunk. It makes this interesting.

This just reminded me of what we did with fat cat in las vegas haha.   "The adventures of fat cat."  Lol! I thought the same thing! Still mad that you guys won't give us the Tidus/Yuna costumes. Correct me if I am wrong but they offered those costumes during the Fan Festival Las Vegas 2016 as well. I have my code for the costune. Correct me if I am wrong but they offered those costumes during the Fan Festival Las Vegas 2016 as well. I have my code for the costune.

No comments:

Post a Comment