Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Blade and Soul NA Rumble in the Realm finals are live

 Im from Greece,Servers are at germany and i have 40-80 ping also the ingame MS count is bugged in every region so i wouldnt take it seriously. moonstone price ll rise like hell why this change in plain. Battle ground is so much fun!!!! Are people near server still getting 250+ms I quit cause of it. Sometimes my ping went crazy but that doesnt stop me from playing . i have 76+ ping at times. im from cali btw . Buy Blade and Soul Gold sure i get mad when my ping is high af but i didnt quit playing lol.

 Tonyy Trann use your resource manager to see what your really getting. and if ping makes a game unplayble why would i hang around,  do you pvp with it cause its unbearable. why so lagg in my PC?? is it my comp. or my monitor.... Blade and Soul Gold It isnt only on your PC... Mine too and i have a Nice PC...

The NA Rumble in the Realm finals are live on Hi Blade & Soul I love your game an all but when are you guys gonna do a better job removing the gold spammer's i mean its hard to find people in shout or in whisper when you have gold bots cutting you off, hence the reporting doesnt do much since they keep coming back aside from that keep doing what you guys are doing.

Well, in my server it not that bad, not as it used to be. They used to be 10+ per day. Blocked them, another 10 will show up a day later. Now I'm blocking maybe 3? Sometimes I see 0. Hi. Are you guys doing something to help us from SEA improve our ping? SEA to NA/EU is limited by geographical distance. So...no matter what you do ; using ping booster etc , your ping will always 150++ ms Knowing BnS is heavy ping dependant...truly sucks don't have sea server.

No comments:

Post a Comment