Friday, October 14, 2016

Blade and Soul NA servers gives you Chinese server ping

SEA server please. Coz the lag in NA is too much to bare. I'm a Lyn Blade Master... 90-120 ping ms is a must specially when fighting Kung Fu Master with 90 ping ms... SEA server please. Buy FFXIV Gil Coz the lag in NA is too much to bare. I'm a Lyn Blade Master... 90-120 ping ms is a must specially when fighting Kung Fu Master with 90 ping ms...your game will never be an e-sport when people within the eu have 200ms on the eu servers with 20-50mbps connections. get a grip and fix your servers.

NA here, 70mbps connection, cheap Blade and Soul Gold 200ms. Quality servers indeed. it's the servers that are the issues and server location, to be a decent esport they would need to add more servers and actually pay decent cash for good ones. Actually many already organising esport tournament in NA there's big $$ ahead of the winners.

 Who can let me know how to decrease ping in BnS NA? :( I can't PvP or solo dungeon with huge ping. With EU servers receiving NA server ping and logging into NA servers gives you Chinese server ping? Okay... I don't know if I should put money in this game. Unless you guys could make me confident. ping based game. lol. where all the top players live in the same town as the server.. FFXIV Gil why would you do that to yourself???

This game is so dead. lol No match for other eSports games. BnS is too fast for me, it's the reason why I don't PvP as much as I should. I'll just stick to 4 man Asura. BnS is too fast for me, it's the reason why I don't PvP as much as I should. I'll just stick to 4 man Asura. BnS is too fast for me, it's the reason why I don't PvP as much as I should. I'll just stick to 4 man Asura.  Aion is relatively slow in comparison to the more action mmo rpgs. how i can play competitive with 350 ms? and random crash in loading screens...

No comments:

Post a Comment