Thursday, September 22, 2016

Xbox giving Xbox ffxiv players a server

Josh Giovelli that's not just the Xbox community. I've had just as many salty and toxic people on Playstation, pc, and even Wii u and ds with monster hunter.  Xbox will not get it unless they agree with yoshi p's terms. buy FFXIV Gil Which are not to require Xbox live to play it. And to stop being greedy asking for exclusive ingame content for Xbox.  Not attempting to troll or be a jerk Chamir but, if the currently formula bothers you so much, it might be best if you sought out another game? Because It's followed the same formula for 3 years now.

Also micro want it right now so it's only on Xbox giving Xbox ffxiv players a server to just Xbox one and not linking it with ps and PC. Which it doesn't make much sense because you almost have to have Xbox Live for the Xbox One to function fully. Even if they exempt FFXIV from Live you still need live for pretty much anything else. It would seem they wouldn't lose much money there at all.

 Don't reproduce? Lol, dramatic much? Cheap FFXIV Gil Can't wait to whoop on these guys. Use flare on me during that cut scene, will you? I'll show you how to black mage you little dwarf. Isn't the lalafel a whm though? Glad its not just me whose itching to kick their asses.

Yeah the lalafell is the whm , the Elezen is the BLM. I will skin that axe guy teach him how to be a real warrior >:c Well, he could be a roegadyn blm.Either way I'm going to show that potato how to motherfucking WHM. That's what I'm talking about!  I rather stop adding ilvl and bring more gameplays...so much grinding only to become useless after sometimes.I want replay values not repeat values... I missed old ff11 sometimes lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment