Thursday, September 29, 2016

BnS costume contest

How is someone gear relevant to a costume contest? yeah they never said anything else, Many who entered anxiously watched to see but nothing. I think at this point some just want their work taken down so it's not stolen for next year... So out of all those entries, you hadd to chose the one that the guy stole the design from somebody else, roflmao GG FailSoft.

Inb4 someone complains that someone stole something from somewhere and it becomes a fiasco again lel. I like wonderland outfit, it looks relly nice, plus not many outfits Buy Blade and Soul Gold that actully look good on male lyn, i dont want my lyn to be fluffy. Yeah this is great that you show us their submissions. When are WE going to get wonderland?

 Very nice, a lot have visited the artistic realm I see; alright & thanks keep it going up! And yet you choose the WORST one... Terrible. These submissions are creative and gorgeous! Cheap Blade and Soul Gold I'm upset the voting wasnt community based and more upset the chosen one was a replica. well yeah, wonderland seems to be the best choice Can we request our entry be taken off this thread? oo much oriental designs, scarves and capes lol.

Tournament organizers and video content creators rejoice—Spectator Mode arrives October 5!  I know you got that Poharan pet on other servers. I seen the pictures....when do we get it?....when we do shut up and take my money but before then...I will be here...watching and judging.

No comments:

Post a Comment