Friday, July 24, 2015

FFXIV Job Actions of Dragoon

I'm just using doing big numbers on ninja frown.  but I guess you're right. I'll have to play with my rotation some more.

Chris if I may, the Job Actions of Dragoon are the same potency FFXIV Gil and same description of both of them, a good Dragoon don't even need those kind of upgrade due the potency is better if you attack it from behind or from its slide under the effect of Blood of the Dragon, trust me if you think it will change the Dragoon on dps number, it will simply changed it 100 to 200 if you dont trigger, the right potency of these abilities are still 290. So don't worry about those changed trust me buy FFXIV Gil.

Oh yeah, definitely a massive difference! Haha it does suck because I was hoping MCH would be a pure dps canon but unfortunately not, pretty sure one of the first Alex 1 savage clears had a MCH! I mean I can pull big numbers on MCH with ammo but I guess I just need better ammo management T.T

Jake Peirce is right. The very first alex Savage clear had mch in it. Drg only had buffs to missed positionals as people it was better to just use full thrust (not the devs intent). This was highly noticeable on stuff like rivana ex. My statics Mch does 940+, so its nothing wrong with the class. Just pratice your rotations, youll get the hang of it. Yea I've been working on I do 900+ and I'm not even 170 yet haha. I thought I heard that they was gonna make thunder smoother to use, not just a small dmg increase. Why on earth wouldn't you use your free thundercloud?! Curtis, have you found out that keeping thunder up and risk loosing Enochian and not use a Fire 4 instead of a thunder is better? As when I tried on a training dummy, my dps was consistently better with a nonthunder rotation versus including thunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment