Monday, July 13, 2015

FFXIV in game minion bonus

The emerald and topaz carbuncle plushes (with matching in-game minion bonus codes) are now available for pre-order! Order yours today!  More plushies should come with an in game minion bonus. 1. Why is the Emerald Carbuncle clearly Blue with a Ruby forehead?

2. When can we get Obsidian and Ruby Carbuncles like Alphinaud? Instead of ruby we ended up getting ifrit buy FFXIV gil . with any luck though, obsidian may hint that we are getting another summon... ravanna maybe. Don't forget Urianger's Amber Carbuncle as well! I want them all! The boss for the lv.50 SMN quest also had a Black Ifrit-Egi (I forgot the name). But they don't feel as powerful/useful as FFXI summons. You're not getting more summons they done said that. They're going to add a glamour option eventually. Joe Penta the black Ifrit's name was Belias. In XI, the Emerald version of Carbuncle was in it. He was a Green Carbuncle but had a blue aura around him, which hid the fact cheap FFXIV gil he was green unless you looked at him close enough. In XIV, it looks like the devs just seen the blue in XI's. There's a such thing as blue and green emerald.

You promised me that you loved me when we married, and now, you have to prove it. Buy me thisssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!Nathan Stone. I see you be liking my status, boo, but not commenting.....And this is some of my business;) A like ain't an answer, cutie pie! Brittany Ching, girl, has my back!!! dude buy that wife of yours a carbuncle!  She will get the topaz since she is a tank.

Ohhh, I would love to buy... But $40 each is a hefty price! I can see the in-game cosmetic pets being $5-10, can't justify the extra for the plush. Curiosity's sake, how big (long/wide/tall) are these plush and quality (is the stitching well done, external/internal materials)?

No comments:

Post a Comment