Friday, May 24, 2013

music contest of rs

I've checked it out, and that's some nice hard Dubstep he produce, for how long does he make music now runescape gold for sale?

My dj name is "en-Wout", but I don't make Dubstep: My music taste is very loud and I make hard stuff like Hardcore, Happy Hardcore, etc but also extreme music like Terror (hence my rsn), Speedcore, Extratone (3600+bpm), Harsh Noise, etc
I also make Horror music, which is a down tempo of Hardcore called Doomcore, and I make some interesting stuff like Gabberstep which is a crossbreed between dubstep and Hardcore/Terror (it's a sort of extreme Dubstep genre, it doesn't need to have buy runescape money a lot of bass like Dubstep does but it uses very harsh sounds and a lot of noise, shouting, distortion, etc)

Finally a music contest, but sadly I will not be partaking in this one, I'm a parody artist and comedic singer, I guess I could hum it runescape account lol... If you decide to do a completely original music contest I'm all for it . I was thinking a double ended contest in the future. Compose your own Runescape music and lyrics and perform it then whoever wins that,buy rs accounts use the song as part of a video contest. Idk...  

No comments:

Post a Comment