Thursday, April 25, 2013

New Alpha works well for me



 The new interface system is brilliant! Very useful tools that can be customized to different people's playing styles and activities. So many great features! I'll have to give this a thorough going over this coming weekend as I spent just a short time in and was instantly able to navigate the controls with ease!! Awesome job guys!! I am really grateful that I buy rs account to join Gold Premier Club.

I guess a work around on this with the resizable window is just stretching the game across both screens, but i envisage problems with the character being centered therefore lieing split between the two screens! + issues with screens of different sizes / resolutions. I hope more players can buy rs account to join it so that Jagex can make money from Runescape accounts selling and then release better version in the future.

To summarise... Optimisation for dual screening would be awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment