Tuesday, April 23, 2013

interview of Zach

Your character has had to deal with very difficult scenes in Season 4. How did you prepare for Matt heartbreaking moments in "Stand by Me", especially one in which is crying alone in his truck? Many viewers spoke glowingly of your performance on Twitter that night!

Zach: (laughs) I should probably check my Twitter more often. To be honest, I saw the live episode tonight. In fact I saw recently because my sister talked me into it. Regarding scenes, it requires a few days of preparation. There are all kinds of processes used by the actors, but for me, much of this comes from my true feelings for that person. I want to Steven McQueen. I love all my co-stars as brothers and sisters.

Speaking of Steven, did the cast and crew something special for his departure?

Zach: No, because in this series you've never really gone.

We are excited about the prom! Who is Matt? Will it fare better than the dance of the Originals?Zach: Matt definitely going to pass much better than the dance of the Originals. Going with a couple of very good friends [Editor's note: Caroline and Bonnie]. I can not say much, but it was exciting to wear a tuxedo and see my co-stars in their beautiful dresses. In addition, Matt has fun and even lends a hand to save the day.

At the end of the day, Matt is usually the hero.Zach: (laughs) The human hero who hit.

Aww! Well, he's been amazing this season.Zach: Yes, Matt has definitely taken more than one function. He has to. Now you are in the circle of trust has to get involved or stay out altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment