Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Summoners nerfed a lot in blade and soul

Hmm... Summoners nerfed a lot, but still strong if you know how to use your skills correctly. Haven't done pvp yet with these changes, but it does take a little time to get used to.  Seriously???!!! And I was about to upgrade to premium.. They did it last time too from what I remember, since I remember people complaining about no daily dash before Buy Blade and Soul Gold . Then there's those daily dash things where you only are able to go around once, but it runs for weeks.

As a person with a summoner main, the switch of Huzzahs functions took me a few minutes to get used too, and Doom'N'Bloom now only healing 50% instead of 100% sucks ;~; Like I ACTUALLY NEED TO WATCH MY HEALTH NOW?!? I don't know, I'm sure I'll get used to it. Everyone's crying but it's really not that bad. I just want my 100% flower heals back ahaha.

Though I do like the new functionality of Huzzah, really it makes us Summoners more like healers, Blade and Soul Gold and it's gonna be MUUUUCH easier to heal a party now. This causes me to watch my cooldown a more and be more careful on what I'm using next. It seems I'm still doing a lot a dps and true friend helps a lot.

 Very true! I think people just need to see that we can still do a ton of things, and heal better now! Yaaay. I have yet to use Moonfall yet ;~;. How did you activate it? When someone grabs an enemy it enables it. Then you can just hold down F and it will spam it.

No comments:

Post a Comment