Monday, February 22, 2016

blade master and Kung fu master

I agree their isnt much to the end game really its just dailys and then thats it once i do my dailys to get my gold and soul stones im like so what now?

Well initiate pack worth nothing Blade and Soul Gold as its benefits are clearly applicable in alpha and CBT, which is why a lot people opt for the master pack, even myself I dug a hole in my wallet just for it since the ncoins were probably worth it. But I do agree the premium benefits are somewhat lackluster and I'm contemplating whether I should extend it.. Was a member in runescape and dam that was all neat, the bank spaces probably is the only takeaway I can think of that can be implemented here.

Then buy expensive games or try donating to charity maybe that will solve your problem? So you expected to be p2w and payed some money and now you cry about it on facebook. Dumbass..Who said anything about pay to win? There's nothing to get out of the game at all, whether or not you're p2p or f2p. That's my main point.& cheap Blade & Soul Gold ; How about you unlock the stupid purchase limit that hasn't been reset for me still after HOW LONG?! You guys have some trash customer service.

People bitch about blade master and Kung fu master being OP. It won't stop anyone from bitching about warlock. This is nice since I really wanted to play the class, hope it comes before my sub ends so I can get the exp bonus. Now everyone can buy with realcash virtual gold basically in the game which straight away it kills the game... Oh no, im in pain waiting for it to be released, and you still keep the "soon" troll on us?... Cmon nctroll, give us a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment