Tuesday, November 24, 2015

GET A REAL JOB in Blade and Soul

Ferentinos Agreed, I like freedom instead of being bound to random shortcuts to bypass. You are part of the problem with the world. Wanting everything to be censored just so your oh so sensitive little feelings won't be hurt. And with the way you wrote that last comment, I'd say you should loosen your fedora too.  Did you really just call me PC? You're the problem with the world, jobless, settling for next best, so you complain when you don't get something for free. GET A REAL JOB! And actually support the devs, instead of hoping everything would be free. But why only in2016? I mean, the gamw is up since 4 years ago...

Anyone knows if the characters that we already have are going to be deleted? Eli Cottyn well when i played Tera CBT they did not delete the characters thats why i asked. Buy Blade and Soul Gold Beta is not the final game. That big of a headstart really wouldnt be fair, now would it? I love this game and I 'm hoping since I announced in 2009 I am very happy that already has release date and have played each day to the fullest beta and I have enjoyed much, thanks NC for announce the date of B&S Blade & Soul

Will the players from Latin America get IP BLOCKED? osea por suerte saque una key de la semana pasada y jugue totalmente bien.  Catalina Vallejos Inostroza que tanto se siente el lag? O sea no safamos de 220-250 ms y cómo la base del juego es el action RPG se necesita reacciónes rápidas. Se disfruta el PvP igual? Soy argentino, jugaba toda la beta totalmente bien y libre, creeme no van a bloquear ip, así este juego es Free to Play así disfrutan...Premium only provides you with extra exp(10%) and some extra bag space and stuff. Nothing like +200 power and etc. why did you play it without me? You're so rude friend. Hahaha just kidding, I think my pc can have problems trying to play it. Sorry, I did not know you wanted to play... I played russian server didnt understand everything in the shop but most of the items were cosmetics. Ha ha of course pay to look cool! Pay to win is different but cosmetics are pay in anygame, Blade and Soul Gold even moba like LOL or Dota2.

No comments:

Post a Comment