Monday, May 25, 2015

Dragon Quest Monsters remakes in America and Europe

If they would put 8 on steam... yesss Please release the Dragon Quest Monsters remakes in America and Europe! Lots of people want them and you aren't listening! You will make money from localizing them!! I just bought Dragon Quest IV DS on the store, so glad you made it available again! I hope we get more Dragon Quest games, especially the 3DS ones we've been waiting for. Can we get some PSN discounts? Like, ahem, on the Drakengard 3 DLC? I want it but I am not spending that much.
My copy is still in the plastic because of buy FFXIV Gil that!  You guys need to bring Star Ocean Star Ocean: First Departure and cheap FFXIV Gil Star Ocean Second Evolution to PS3 in HD Collection format so people don't forget about the work you did for it on the PSP. I bought all the star ocean games except for the gameboy one I missed and the original one for Super Nintendo. You guys need to bring Star Ocean Star Ocean: First Departure and Star Ocean Second Evolution to PS3 in HD Collection format so people don't forget about the work you did for it on the PSP. I bought all the star ocean games except for the gameboy one I missed and the original one for Super Nintendo. Jrpg sell great in the west the only reason dq6 didnt make money is because you idiots didnt promote. I didnt even realize it was a thing until it came out. So give us dragon quest and actually promote it like dq9.

Since I can't post to the page, I will post this here. With all due respect for Japanese people, Square Enix should realize that most of the current FF7: G-Bike players are not Japanese, which makes the current event's schedule completely absurd! At least repeat the event during the day........ Waiting for the announcement of co-op or multiplayer at launch then I'll be super excited. Nice try kiddo, but a fail troll, will always be a fail troll grin.

Man, this summer there are so many big releases on PS4, I can't wait anymore, Remember, when anybody tells you otherwise, ya gotta buy this game "Just Cause"! With awesome movie voice: From the company that sold Rise Of The Tomb Raider to Microsoft for a ton of money to make it a timed exclusive and f.ck over other platforms comes this multiplatform title that they do want you to buy, Just Explode, uh i mean, Just Cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment